In Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Thank you for purchasing our products, Talkpod ‘s series Network devices and its accessories are all passed through strict quality control and reliable safety testing. In order to ensure the customer’s benefit and Talkpod Australia’s reputation, device’s, components and accessories are guaranteed for 24 months from date of sale, accessory warranty period is 12 months.
We promise: To provide free technical advisory services for non-human failure during the warranty period, free repair, man-made faults that occur during a warranty period we will charge appropriate fees and spare parts costs.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
• Defects or damage from misuse, accident, water, or neglect.
• Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification, or adjustment.
• Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material workmanship.
• A Product subjected to unauthorised product modifications, disassembles, or repairs (including, without limitation, the addition to a product of non‐Talkpod supplied equipment) which adversely affect performance of the Product or interferes with Talkpod’s normal warranty inspection and testing to verify any warranty claim.
• Product which has had the serial number removed or made illegible.
• Beyond the warranty
• Where damage or defect is caused by charging or using the battery in equipment or a service other than what it is intended.
• Normal wear and tear.
• A product which, due to illegal or unauthorised alteration of the software/firmware in the product & does not function in accordance with Talkpod’s published specifications or the FCC type acceptance labelling, in effect the how the product was initially distributed from Talkpod.